Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Moving on.

I really missed my walking over the last two days so it was great to get out this morning. Am having a few niggles with my left knee, not when walking but when coming down stairs so a massage session with Mike was timely.

Happily, nothing worrying to report just need to do some extra stretching and Mike demonstrated. I was determined that it was nothing serious.

This year so far is all about learning to juggle all the things I want in my life and slowly introduce them. I am also learning new things that my 10 year old adapts to like a duck to water. After ripping loads of CD's on Saturday I was disappointed that none had made it through to the ipod. Well I cracked that one today so another step in the right direction and another little achievement.

No comments: