Friday, January 12, 2007

Benefits already!

I am loving my 14 day turbo charge and I think I may have another convert for you Jason. Geraldine was having a look at the book yesterday as I was waxing lyrical about it.

This morning I pulled on a pair of jeans which last week were tight on my waist and all day today I was pulling them up as they are rather loose. As one of my intentions for 2007 is to lose one and a half to two stone before I go to Peru, this is a great start. What a feeling.

And due to turbo charge and walking daily since Monday my energy levels have improved so todays walk felt so good - I am looking forward to walking with the East End Girls on Sunday.

Finally I finished my working day with a facial, always great especially when given by Emily who commented on how good my skin was looking.

I think I well deserved the trip to the cinema with my friend Paula and our daughters. We went to see 'Miss Potter' which was such a lovely film and as much of it was filmed in the Lake District, the scenery was superb. I kept thinking ' I have walked there' and it made me want to get back up there again soon.

A great week.

No comments: