Thursday, January 11, 2007

Is it Friday?

Well it feels as if it should be.

So much has happened this week in terms of very productive meetings, client sessions, following up and keeping up with my emails (one of my new year intentions) that I am convinced I have done more than 4 days work. Of course, it has also been the first full week back at work!!

Then today from 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. I was involved in a brainstorming session with a good friend and fellow coach as we explored all aspects of walkers' coach. It was challenging and inspiring but also exhausting so I am now going to get a cup of tea, sit down beside the fire and read some of my novel.

I shall let all we discussed marinate in my brain and the tomorrow will see what comes to the surface and alerts me to what will happen next. Guidance for me is often to 'go with the flow and trust' and I can't think of a better way to deal with this.

No comments: