Tuesday, February 27, 2007

When the time is right.

How good do I feel today after doing what I had to do yesterday and taking the final steps to concentrate on Walkers' Coach? It's all down to that crucial element of timing and I was reminded of that today when at a networking event.

I was talking to a relatively new coach about her business and we touched on the issue of her website. She was telling me how she had written a number of versions but they were all different and she was not sure what to use or how to move on with it.

Could it be that the timing is just not right for a website yet? I think so. I believe that when the time is right she will know exactly what to do and what information to use. Just like I knew that the right time had come, after months, to tell Eric where I wanted to put all my energies. Like when the time was right to tackle family issues or to move to being the Walkers’ Coach.

So how do you know? Well that is the million dollar question and you have to look inside yourself, trust in your intuition, yes there it is again, and ask yourself some questions. If you feel resistance, explore that further to see what it might be. Ask yourself what would happen if you made the move now and what it would mean? What about if you waited? What would the outcome be then?

Don't use it as a cop out for not taking action, you'll know if you do and don't try to work all this out yourself either. If you need help talk to others or find a coach to work with. Why not use Walkers' Coach and get out of your usual environment and into the fresh air where walking and taking engages with your creativity and makes those questions easier to face.

No comments: