Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The spin offs.

My trip to Hebden Bridge was a great success although rather exhausting. I rather felt that I hadn't had a weekend and this week is just jam packed with things to do and events to attend. Look out for more news on Hebden Bridge in the Walkers' Coach newsletter on the 28th.

I spent most of Monday catching up on contacts made at the 'Walkers are Welcome' Launch as well as following up on leads Gary and I are persuing with regard to getting some branded merchandise. As my sister works in the design field she has been helping too. There are a couple of options and more to look into tomorrow.

Yesterday I did a teleclass on 'Being Fit for Business' with the emphasis on all the wonderful benefits of walking and I am now looking at how I can develop this further for other teleclasses and talks.

One of the women on the call emailed me today with a contact and a possible opportunity and I am delighted to announce that it looks as if Walkers' Coach may be featured in a national magazine in the next few weeks. I shall let you know.

We have also had a number of enquiries for people wanting to walk so I am in touch with them too. I wonder what the rest of the week has in store?

No comments: