Sunday, February 11, 2007

Recovery underway.

I seem to get further through the day now without yawning so I know that the recharging and therefore recovery is underway. I had a good night's sleep last night after watching'LA Confidential' so that has helped. Even being woken up by cracks of thunder and flashes of lightening does not seem to have had a detrimental effect.

I planned to chill again today and in a way I did although it was not at all planned and I am sure some of you reading this may be appalled. I have spent this afternoon in the office further decluttering the files that I have been working my way through for a few months now. The thing is on a day to day basis there is no time for this and in a few hours today I could really concentrate. The big plus is that I now feel that a weight is off my shoulder and that is the benefit I always experience as a result of de-cluttering. More energy now to approach the week ahead.

No comments: