Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wind down now.

I am really going to enjoy today because this weekend this is the only real break I have.

Last week I was snowed under due to all the new networking I was doing and also because I was in 'single mum' mode. I know that there are lots of woemn who bring up two or more children on their own but when you are used to having someone to share the load, having to do it all yourself means a rethink of your day or in this case, week.

As a result I made the decision to work yesterday, get rid of the backlog and therefore ease my peace of mind. It worked although I spent more hours than I would have liked away from my family.

Thank goodness I visited Emily, who is a real ministering angel ,at the end of the day on Friday. One of Emily's facials relaxes me totally and sets me up for the week ahead and I don't even think she realises how wonderful she is.

No comments: