Thursday, March 22, 2007

The evolutionary process

My wonderful VA, Susan, came to see me today. I am still bringing her up to speed on Walkers' Coach and the different areas we want to work in. I had the mindmap out and was aware that even as I talked through the plans and hopes we had, that other areas were raising their heads and even more opportunities were available.

One of the things I love in having Susan on board is her enthusiasm for the initiative too and therefore she is forever making suggestions and bringing me information. Her ideas are inspiring and I know she is going to be a great person to bounce ideas off too.

In our planning today we were looking at the possibility of Walkers' Coach developing its own basic walking standard which can become a national tool. I did talk to some people at the Outdoor Show about the existence of something like this but I am not sure it exists. If anyone reading this knows otherwise, please let me know.

I am also aware that there are other things I need to put in place before this grows much bigger and the need too to start planning for 2008 and get dateson the planner for our PR and Roadshow.

Well, it will keep us all out of mischief for a while longer....

No comments: