Monday, March 05, 2007

Meeting preparation

Do you look forward to meetings or dread them? Do you think about the outcome you want in advance? What preparation do you do?

Generally I look forward to meetings, and have tried to prepare in terms of the outcome I want. It keeps me focused on why the meeting is happening and how it benefits me. Since working on the whole issue of 'attraction' this preparation is even more important to me and it is amazing how often I get exactly what I want.

Today I had two very major meetings, one was face to face and delivered just what I wanted and it was a very pleasant experience too. The second meeting was on the phone and although I had prepared, I was still not sure how it would all come together. I thought about my outcome which was that we would get a plan in place easily and lo and behold everything just flowed.

So two great meetings, two great outcomes and I have caught up on my email and my blog and can soon do the reading I want and bring the working day to a smooth end.

If you don't get the outcomes you want, try out this process, believe that it can happen and then go for it. Don't give up if it does not happen at first, be determined and try again, you will get there.

No comments: