Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Juggling

I seem to be doing much more of this than usual and I am getting pretty good at it but I would like to ease the burden a little.

It's all the result of a new regieme and my priority has got to be a new time management strategy. Networking has increased as Walkers' Coach is making its presence felt more and that means lots of new contacts to keep in touch with and explore possible partnerships with.

Visiting shows like the Outdoors Show again brings lots of new contacts and more to write about and include and as we are still growing the evolutionary process takes another step forwards.

I am loving the excitement and openings all this provides, in fact I seem to be in permanent buzz phase. It does however bring paralysis sometimes as you try to work out what to do next. I am getting clarity but Susan, my wonderful VA is also visiting on Thursday and she will help knock me into shape no doubt at all. I can sense a blissful Friday.

No comments: