Monday, September 03, 2007

What's in the planning now?

It's that back to school time and even if you do not have children everyone notices the differences it makes.

There seem to be more cars on the road especially at the beginning of the school and at the end too but that doesn't coincide with as many people; public transport is busier as people come back to routine - I always notice it on the tube; people are easier to get in touch with again and newsletters and other information starts to flow more freely.

I get that new start feeling again, do you? I have never been able to shake off the school term/school term feeling. It's the chance to take that new canvas and start again.

Think of what you want to achieve. What would you like to do between now and Christmas? It can be as small or as large as you like but I'm sure there's something. Let us know what you pick.

I'm getting back into my walking with the East End Girls and no doubt planning some challenges. I'll keep you posted on what they are. I can feel the excitement building.......

No comments: