Saturday, September 01, 2007

The end of the summer...

Well that's how it feels.

The weather has been cloudy and overcast and the house seems to need the lights on so much earlier. Still it has been a good one and a long one for us too.

In our house we are getting geared up for back to school on Wednesday, all activities which start this week too - yoga started this morning and my diary has loads of appointments in it for next week. Alarms - I am not too keen on those.

If you live in the northern hemisphere, I guess many of you are in the same situation. How are you going to make it a great autumn?

I am not going to give you many ideas, well not now but one strong is to get into the walking. While Ellie was at yoga, I went exploring and found some great new places to walk. IT was fun and as it was hilly, a good workout too!!

No comments: