Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Buzzy times!!

Life is buzzing at the moment with loads happening.

Yesterday, I went to my first networking session since the holidays and what an energetic group it was. Lots of great women, many of whom I have either agreed to meet up with already or I will be in touch with and it was so nice to see Anne de Suisa there who I know from my days at Women in Docklands.

The networking was an Athena Event run by the lovely Rachel Daniel. Athena are spreading their wings with lots of new groups starting up. Visit http://www.theathenanetwork.com/. to find out your nearest group.

Then last night I was involved in two great teleclasses both full of ideas and inspirational advice. Trying to find time now to put it all into practice.

Today I have been re-launching my Tales from the Pavilion newsletter and getting to grips with new systems, what fun. It's swimming tonight so a chance to unwind. Hope you're having fun too.

No comments: