Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Off again...........

I've started walking again and it feels great. It amazes me that when the time is right, things do happen. I had been feeling that I should get going and then after a weekend when I had carefully planned some gentle integrated walking, I really wanted to get up and out on Monday morning.

OK, my time was slower and I didn't go so far but it was a beginning. I met one of my walking group who told me I looked terrific - nice to hear so at least she knows I am trying. I am hoping to join the group for a short walk on Saturday and I will hopefully fit in another a.m walk in the morning even though there is a little discomfort. But then again perhaps a little unusage.

On my call tonight, Judith (my coach) said she was wondering what the reason for the sprained ankle was. Funny I was wondering that too. However, tonight it became clear as I spouted all the latest ideas and developments. I needed the time to plan and that is now in full swing.

For the new Training for Treks programme have a look at the site - www.walkerscoach.com and keep posted as other things fall into place.

No comments: