Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm getting there.

So who was baffled by MFEMF then? Yes, I was too and haven't a clue how it got into yesterday's blog. When I wrote it, it said Ellie and I but somewhere in the publishing things changed. Hope I had some of you baffled though, it keeps the interest up.

I am back in the office with my foot encased in an ankle bandage and up on a chair supported by cushions - all I really need is the chaise longue and someone feeding me grapes but then I would probably not be able to reach the keyboard. The foot is on the mend so the TLC is working. No swelling at all after yesterday although it was quite painful. Today the pain is lessened too. I am hopeful for the weekend especially as my MBT walking shoes are so supportive.

Sadly the high strappy sandals I had envisaged wearing tonight when I go to Elaine’s party will have to be swapped for more sensible footwear otherwise I think I could do even more damage this time.

Elaine is one of my dearest friends and tonight is celebrating 10 years in business. She works hard, plays hard and is great at celebrating so tonight will be fun. Elaine runs her own medical PR company and I am so in awe of all she has achieved, she is a great lady. If you ever need her services, have a look at www.snell-communications.net

Thanks by the way to all who have sent their best wishes and to dear Lindsey for all the tips especially the arnica cream. I shall add that to my ever growing list of walking (or in this case falling down tips)

No comments: