Thursday, June 22, 2006

Go with the flow and trust.

My heart sank when I saw a couple of emails this morning because they asked for change of dates at short notice. Many of the dates given as options had already been sent out as possibles to another person. It was all like a moving block puzzle.

'Go with the flow and trust' - I am doing it more and more so I trusted and wow! The person who had the options emailed back with a date and the date of choice was one not mentioned by the others. This enabled me to say 'yes' to the first choices on the other emails. So easy.

Then the phone rang and it was a friend I had not seen for nearly a year. So when can we meet up? I have a few spaces between the 3rd July and 21st I said knowing how busy is dairy is. The 7th was his response and guess what lunch is now booked on that date.

Thanks. Things like this make me trust more and more....

No comments: