Saturday, June 24, 2006

10 ways that this is perfect for me now!

When things are going well, it is not too difficult to find 10 reasons/ways/things why the situation is perfect. However, when things are not good, it is a different matter.

I was first asked to do this exercise by Annie Meacham not long after I joined her attraction marketing masterclass and I did not know where to start. 'It's not perfect at all' was all I could think and trying to do it was going against everything I felt, thought etc. Others seemed to be able to do it so why not me?

I guess it is all about where you are.

As time has moved on I have found this easier and helpful and then last night I hurt my back!!! I was just about to settle down to a girlie evening with my daughter Ellie and as I got up from my seat to put the DVD on, my back went. Now my back was the catalyst for taking my health more seriously and some of you will remember the summer saga from last year. I have had no problems since then. I took a couple of painkillers, propped cushions around me and watched the DVD but after I got rather down. I was meant to be doing my first walk with my group again this morning and I had put all the organisation in place. I could hardly move so I had to leave messages and try to deal with my pain, my frustration and my wonderment.

After the initial depression, I reverted to trying to understand the reason why and wrote the following 10 reasons why this is perfect me for me now.
1. I will go to sleep earlier as I am so uncomfortable.
2. I do not have to walk tomorrow.
3. It's a catalyst again to change my habits further.
4. I can sit in the sun tomorrow.
5. Ellie can demonstrate how helpful she is.
6. I can get on with de-cluttering7. It's a great opportunity to start writing my journal again.
8. It gives me the chance to use the attraction principles more.
9. No alarm in the morning.
10. I can become more committed to my Pilates.

As I said, I used to find these 10 things so hard to do but this wasn't and what came out was really helpful as hopefully you can see. I am now taking action and am feeling positive.

If you do not believe that this can work, try it out for yourself. Persevere and it will all come together, I promise you.

No comments: