Monday, June 26, 2006

Lots of love

I am thinking of my darling husband as I write this. He is miles away in Dubai currently training senior staff in media skills at Dubai International Financial City. He left here at 2.00p.m. yesterday after already having been away from home for most of last week in parts of the UK and Ireland. He had about 16 hours at home to sleep, catch up with some emails, write a proposal or two, pack and get back on the road again. Who says a life spent traveling is glamorous?

Just think of that lovely long summer holiday Al, and lots of family time. If you are reading this Ellie and I love you lots.

I should put a message like this on Steve Wright's Sunday Love Songs. I was listening to it yesterday morning while on the croissant run and I found myself 'oohing' and 'aahing' as well as letting a few tears slip as I listened. I found myself thinking what a lovely positive programme this is and how there should be more opportunities to express our love and gratitude.

So send a message into Steve or if that is not your thing, find another way to tell your loved ones how much you care. In fact find a way to do it every day and send a message too………and they play good music.

No comments: