Thursday, June 29, 2006

Interesting reading

I have been de-cluttering today and it is so energising. I have been finding articles I had forgotten about and inspirational writings too which I am now organising so that I can act upon them. I also found lots of papers that were able to go straight in the recycling - why did I ever think I would need them?

I have a clear vision for my office which although not paperless - do they exist? - will be much tidier than it is now. The time goal? September after the summer holidays.

One of the articles I found was around giving and the fact that as well as giving to others, we should remember to give to ourselves. At the very top of the suggested list was 'go for a walk to clear your mind'. I was of course delighted, it backs up my walking benefit theory. Then just a few minutes ago I opened a video about caring on the net. It asked that people set aside at least one fraction of time in their day when they were number one on their list instead of at the end. And how can they care for themselves? Very simply, go for a walk.

There's a message there, are you going to act on it? www.walkerscoach.com

No comments: