Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Simple Abundance Journey

I'm still on it and haven't missed a day. There's so much to learn and to put into practice and I'm sure I've missed things but I do feel I'm on top of the gratitude element. Even as I walked just after 7.00 this morning I found myself saying thanks so much for all that I have.

For me the 6 threads of Abundant Living are all coming together - the gratitude, simplicity, order, harmony, beauty and joy. They all link and lead one into another. I feel a greater simplicity in life and the continuous de-cluttering is helping that further. Even Ellie had a major de-cluttering session on Sunday. The simplicity makes the order clearer and that brings harmony and all of it allows me to see the beauty and joy more clearly and to feel it too.

On Friday I am having my Friday review and part of that will be reviewing my Simple Abundant journey so far. I am sure I will pick up on other things and learn more. I'm so looking forward to it.

Just got to decide where to go to have it. I want somewhere warm and cosy and away from my office.

No comments: