Friday, January 02, 2009

Are you still going strong?

The first day of a New Year always seems relatively easy but what about day two?

I didn't sleep at all well last night and with me that often leads to irritability so I suppose I was prepared. I was also very aware about what I read yesterday and how I thought. So... when I woke up (naturally without the help of an alarm) I felt OK and immediately thought that today I'd choose an abundant reality. I quite like the idea of doing this on a day to day basis.


It's been tested especially when working with my daughter on sorting out photos for an album. Trouble is that both of us want to lead and that's a recipe for tension. In fact in my family, all three of us want to lead.


Well I'm still smiling and still excited. In past years I've felt such a failure on the 2nd or 3rd Jan when I've lost my temper or got upset. It's felt like the end already. This year, that's just not going to happen.


With my day to day philosophy, I know that tomorrow is another start and I'm not going to beat myself up any longer.


Hope your doing well too.


No comments: