Saturday, August 11, 2007

Just what I needed.

Thanks to the Universe for serving me exactly what I needed, yet again.

I have been letting my gremlin sew seeds of doubt, I have been lacking in self belief and in the confidence of my ability and although I had hoped that it would all come together again when I was on leave, it didn't.

I now know that I was meant to begin reading 'Simple Abundance' again the other day as the dated insights had the messages I needed to read.

As I commented earlier today, first there was the need to rediscover my personal gifts which I have started work on and now I read that to explore my talents and to discover or recover my creativity, I just need to offer and open heart and a willingness to serve and I do. I welcome in whatever the Universe wishes to give me to make me that creative conduit and to manifest my dream which is my walking business, the lifestyle it will bring to me and the many, many benefits it will bring to others. Yes, please bring it on now.

The responses to my ideas for walkers' coach that I received when in the States plus my own belief will now be concentrated on and just watch what happens.

As Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe says -
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it;
Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."

I am there.

No comments: