Wednesday, March 16, 2011

No cobwebs any more

Today started later than planned and the morning was full of blogging, emailing and catching up. Then after a late breakfast we headed out with a walk along the coast in mind.

The best laid plans go astray especially when the weather doesn't go to plan so we set out in search of blue rather than black skies and found them to the south East of the island. No rain but wind and as a result I've just returned from a fabulous energising walk along the boardwalk of a lovely little seaside resort in a storm. Waves crashing on the rocks and a faceful of salty spray every so often. It's a long time since I've laughed so much! Reminded me that I should do much more of this. Something else to add to my plans.....

Some photos to make you smile... especially this first one.


No comments: