Monday, July 13, 2009

Network on foot too.


I do many of my one to one networking sessions on foot now especially when the weather is good. We walk and talk so are not tempted by cream cakes and other delights and of course we get some exercise in too.

As when I coach on foot, I always seem to come back with a greater understanding of the person and a bigger picture and we both feel great too.

Last Thursday I walked with Karen Flint, (in the photo) who I'd met at one of my Athena meetings and at last our diaries coincided to let us get out there walking. Not only was it a lovely warm day but I discovered a new part of a route, got to see the lake at Highams Park in all it's glory and learnt loads about Forever Living Products. I was in fact using one of their lip balms as we walked and it's the softest and most gentle lip balm I've ever used.

I recommend both Karen, who is a very engaging and hard working lady totally and the products, which Karen is clearly fully committed to. To find out more, visit http://www.freedomofbeauty.com/

No comments: