Friday, July 24, 2009

Hectic week

It's been a really crazy week in our house, schools breaking up, drama end of term events, drama exams, days out and painting so I haven't really had the chance to miss my poor husband who's been in Phoenix since Thursday 16th.

In busy times it's all too easy to let good habits slip a little bit because there's just not time but of course it's a false economy. The time taken to write in my journal, have 15 mins meditation time , go for my early morning walk actually doesn't take that long and is an investment in 'me'. After a few days, I've begun to notice that I'm not quite as in flow as I was and my cheery disposition isn't quite so cheery.

However, at least I'm aware of it and can take some action to restore these good habits and improve life for all around and especially for me. So I'll be having an early night, walking tomorrow and doing some reading and journal writing on Sunday.

Hope you have a great weekend too.

No comments: