Friday, September 12, 2008

A Woman's World

A colleague of mine is making one of her dreams come true this weekend by launching 'A Woman's World' exhibition in Waltham Abbey on Sunday. Have a look at http://www.awomansworld.co.uk/

Due to life being very busy, I am preparing rather later in the day than I had hoped. I've got the family involved - Alan is helping me edit a video of my groups made on his new Vado (definitely a new toy) but it does produce great quality and Ellie will be helping prepare for the prize draw as well as helping out on the stand itself.

My aim is to increase the number of subscribers to my ezine by 300 - 500. In this way I can share the great benefits of walking with them and enthuse them to try out walking either in a local group or with the East End Girls and perhaps it will just motivate you to do something on your own as part of a holiday, weekend away or as part of your every day life.

Anything else is a bonus but I do know that I'll end up talking to people about East End Girls and the weight loss walking course too.

Will report back at a later date so keep posted.

No comments: