Monday, September 22, 2008

The power of two....or more

Ever been in the position of wanting to do something but feeling nervous about it?

Perhaps you'll have to go somewhere you don't know and you're afraid of getting lost. Perhaps you want to go to an event but don't know anyone. Maybe you have a great idea for a business but are not sure that you can do it on your own.

How would it be if you had someone else with you?

I'll bet that the prospect is now rather more rosy, less scarey and likely to even be exciting. So what is it that makes it so?

Well we are not alone, we have someone to bounce ideas off, someone to take the risk with no mattter how large or small.

As you know I love to walk and I'm always looking for new routes. Sometimes, I'm more than happy to do this on my own but at other times when it's in the forest or an area I don't know at all, I feel much more comfortable having company. It happened yesterday..... I went off for a short walk with my friend Cajsa yesterday and had in mind a new trail to follow. I knew she was up for a bit of exploration but we didn't stop at one bit, we tried out three new paths and every time it came to make a decision it was great to be able to bounce the ideas off someone else. So the short wak became two and a half hours and I have a few new routes.

My day was much more productive with two and your time can be as well. By working with others we can boost each others confidence, be more adventurous and achieve more.

So what are you trying to do or wanting to do that would be easier with someone else working with you.? Who might that person be?

No comments: