Sunday, January 06, 2008

Pretty good so far.

Sunday tends to be view time for me and looking back to Jan 1st, I am pleased with how things are going.

Although one major focus this year is on me as a business women, my overall focus is one me and my self care. If that is not right, then I am not going to be in the right place to be that effective and successful business women or the great mum, best friend, loving partner etc.

Since New Year's Day I have been walking regularly, setting my goals and building in relaxation and family time.

This weekend, the family time has been on paining my daughter's den - the spare room which she has acquired so she can entertain friends, do her yoga, play guitar etc. Never have I seen her so enthusiastic about paining and what a great job she has done. I shall post a photo when it is finished.

We have also had some film time, meal time and I am now out for a walk to enjoy some of this great sunshine. Looking forward to an equally positive review next week.

No comments: