Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year!!!!


I hope, that wherever you are in the world that you had a great New Year's Eve and were able to welcome in 2008 in health and happiness. I also hope that this New Year brings you more of that health and happiness as well as lots of other thing that you hope for. I hope it is one of your best year's ever.

Since the very end of November I have been working on my plans for 2008 and ensuring that it is my Best Year Yet. I have worked through Jinny Ditzler's great book and now am full of excitement, hope and expectation and after not having blogged since Dec 5th, I am putting that right straight away.

In fact it has been a day of getting started again. After not having gone for a planned walk since Boxing Day, I was out this morning with my friend and neighbour Jude. She is doing a sponsored walk along the Great Wall of China in March so we are picking up the pace and the distance so she is bang on target when she gets out there.

Today we walked for 2 hours and covered about 6.5 miles, not bad. I left her with the instructions to lie with her legs up against a wall for about 15 minutes to let the lactic acid drain away and then to have a hot bath. Hopefully then she'll not feel it too much tomorrow.

We're out again on Thursday evening and I am out there tomorrow morning, not at 7.00 I would think as it's the last luxurious morning without an alarm and I want to savour that!!

Enjoy the rest of your day and that great year to come.

No comments: