Thursday, November 20, 2008

I wear it well - sometimes.

Reviewing some photos from the recent Professional Speakers Association (PSA) Convention which was the last event in Alan's year as President and found one of me in my finery as opposed to the walking gear that I am usually in when photos of me appear in this blog. What do you think?




It was so lovely to have an excuse to dress up and I felt so good. I also felt very appreciated when Alan thanked me from the stage for all my support. It came as a complete surprise and I got all emotional. It's just something I do and often it's just Ellie and me when he travels so we have good girlie time, yet, it was so nice for him to recognise my contribution. Just another one of the reasons I married this man.


Alan's had a great year and it was fitting that it ended on such a high. I'm so proud of him. Everyone now keeps asking about me having him at home. Don't believe it, he'll be off speaking throughout the world as usual. More excuses for dressing up in Phoenix in July next year!!

No comments: