Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Don't you just love synchronicity?

I do and there is so much of it about.

This morning, my business partner and I sat down to have our monthly development day. It is always a very positive and inspiring time and even more so since we moved it away from the office environment. With more space and distance, we now seem to be more creative so I recommend this for any of you who do similar. You can get another person or a small group together to use as a sounding board about business, career, potential or in fact anything.

A scientist by training, Alan is rather sceptical about things that cannot clearly be explained but is slowly moving in the right direction. Today, as we reviewed last month’s tasks, he reminded me of the fact that nearly all the people he had elected to contact had contacted him first and many were people he had not heard from for ages. Synchronicity at work indeed!!

I recently attracted two rather large cheques into my personal account after thinking of how I would like to have some more money and over the summer when I was thinking of how I needed to bring some coaches interested in walking on board, three just happened to contact me.

Today I was made aware of myspace. Not once, twice but three times and what's the bet it will appear again tomorrow. How do you feel about this synchronicity? Let me know and have fun with it.

No comments: