Thursday, February 17, 2011

Wow, what a lot of opportunity.

No matter how much you have to do, and I hope you're all busy, put aside some time to revisit your past contacts and to have a look at what opportunities you might have been overlooking.

I've been through a very interesting exercise in the past week which has been transferring files from my old PC to my new MacBook and I've been trying to trim down the files as I go. This has meant setting aside time to focus on these files and as I've been doing this, I've been amazed at how much potential business is out there.

Now getting current or past clients to spend more is much more cost efficient than having to engage brand new clients so choose a few hours and have a look through some files. I bet you'll find people to follow up with too and then, as Nike say 'Just do it'

If you haven't done this for a while, you may want to set a system in place to make the whole process more regular and efficient.

No comments: