Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Facebook pick me up.

We all have days that are not so great and I seem to be in a mass of days of challenge at present. I can't seem to get into my groove and find myself irritated by my feeling of disorganisation. For someone who usually is very organised perhaps you can sense why the frustration.
I had hoped that this half term week would be one that I could use to catch up and it's working - a little..... For as well as work catch up I'm trying to get my daughter settled back into her new room after building work and redecoration which has impacted the whole house. We have lots of people coming to stay at the weekend so there's a time limit both good and bad.

This morning as I pondered what I could achieve today I received the message below on Facebook.
 
I love all your blogs! As well as being a wonderful friend for many years you never cease to inspire me! Kisses xxx
Now how lovely is that and how it lifts my spirits. 
It's great to feel appreciated and useful and I thank Sarah so much for her kind words. We don't always know when people are down so let's all get into the habit of telling people how we feel about them. A tweet, a message on Facebook, an email, a note in the post, a card, a text, a phone call. There are so many ways and it only takes a minute
Who can you contact today? Let me know, by posting a comment, how you get on.

No comments: