Thursday, November 01, 2007

Wow moments!!

Have had two wonderful moments today and have had to stop on both occasions and appreciate them. Sadly on neither occasion did I have my camera.

The first was this morning when I was walking in the forest with Marina. We were deep in conversation when I looked up to see this beautiful tree clothed in its gold and rust leaves lit up by the sun and it really did look as if a light bulb had been switched on within the tree. It was magnificent and we both just soaked up the sight before moving on. That's one of the reasons I walk so much. You have time to stop and take on board what is around you.

This evening it was the sunset. I looked up from my desk to see the sky a deep pink with streaks of white and grey which just emphasised it's brilliance even more. If the sayings are to be believed, we are in for another good day tomorrow and I am meeting up with a client to walk in Greenwich Park. How lucky am I?

No comments: