Thursday, October 18, 2007

Intuition

We were given intuition for a reason so pay attention to it. It's that 'inner voice', that 'gut feeling', that churning in your stomach and it's never wrong.

It's there to guide you and how often have you said after something - 'I knew I should have done that'.

Learn to trust it. I am pretty good at relying on my intuition now but today I paid the price for not listening. Something happened in July and I responded offering as much help as I could in the time available. I was able to help but there were other issues and I should have passed on it a few months later but I didn't and since then alarm bells have been ringing. Softly at first and then louder and even then I thought I knew better.

A few days ago, I took that action I should have taken months ago and immediately was at peace.

Listen to your intuition, practice and practice and always go with what it says.

I have learnt a harsh lesson but I know that this is often how I learn best. I won't be doing that again.

No comments: