Sunday, April 29, 2007

What progress!

One of the things I wanted from this weekend was productivity and boy have I got it. I am feeling very calm and prepared now as I move into the last week before I go to Peru.

I had the trial run with the kitbag today and got everything in, it was really that easy and that is with my big jacket which I have not decided whether I am taking or not. There is extra room too. I emailed my packing list to the girls, some of whom are feeling rather lost about knowing what to take and Teresa (always on the ball) has added that hers is similar. Smile on face.

Really there are only last minute things to do now and some shopping for suntan cream and wetwipes.

Ellie is all ready and the accommodation is booked for Alan and me. I am really looking forward to having some one to one time with my lovely husband and some exercise is great walking areas. We are going to be on part of Offa's Dyke Path on Wednesday - I can feel the wish to walk it all rising!

I have also found out loads more about what we can do in California and to Ellie's pleasure there are a number of waterparks. Alan will be delighted with that too. I can spend time on the lazy river or go off walking.

Finally sorted through some of my mega paper piles and threw things out - great feeling and everything is so organised for more productivity tomorrow. Another good week coming up.

No comments: