Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Random Huggers

Do you want to be one? Do you want to meet one?

Well until today I was no wiser than you, but then again what an assumption to make, you may be one of these generous people. If you are, I salute you and if you aren't read on.....

A couple of weeks ago I met a loved lady called Margedand she sent an email saying "I did this last year. It is *amazing* and absolutely worth it. Feel free to pass on to anyone you think might like to join in the loveliness." so I had a look at the website and am now so much better informed. Have a look at http://www.randomhuggers.com/

Random Huggers day is Sunday May 6th and you can join in on an organised random hug - sounds a little strange to organise something random but you will understand when you read it, or you can organise your own.

With all the negative things happening in the world, we could all do with a little more affection.

If you do go to the website, click on 'power of a hug' on the bottom left of the home page, it's such a wonderful story.

The Inca Trail is not forgotten, I am still out there walking and working on my lists, today I had a great pedicure in preparation....

No comments: