Sunday, April 29, 2007

Lists and more lists

Due to my dedicated list making time on Friday, I started off yesterday with a pretty good idea of what I wanted to achieve.

Ellie is off to Glasbury in Wales tomorrow on her first outward bound trip so it was here that I started. In my subconscious thoughts I clearly was worried about not having the clothes list to handy so when I awoke at 6.00a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep, I started searching.

Searching for something usually has positive side effects and this was no exception. In going through piles of paper I was able to organise the filing, retrieve a few bills that needed paying and find the paper in question. The rest was relatively easy - the only challenge the old trainers which I shall go and have a final look for in a moment or two.

I also managed to research the ferry times for the Isle of Wight and perhaps I can leave Susan to finalise this when I am away. There will no doubt be responses from the rest of the girls today.

OK off on the shoe search......

No comments: