Tuesday, October 04, 2005

At last

After asking the 'will I, won't I?' question for ages as to whether I should have a blog, I have decided the time is right for one. I have to say the catalyst has been my wonderful coach Judith Morgan whose suggestion that a blog would let me discuss, write about, share and get feedback on all the areas I am currently interested in and working on, made so much sense that why did I not work that one out for myself?

Now I am feeeling really excited so thanks Judith, I am going to email you now and let you know that I have done it.

So what can you expect from this blog? Lots of information, an insight into what I am working on and interested in, and probably lots of requests for your thoughts on a wide range of ideas and issues. In turn, I hope you will get inspired, be entertained and want to log in regularly to find out what is going on.

Well as it's 10.25 pm and I have more than a full day ahead of me, I shall say good night but leave you with a great recommendation. If you enjoy travelling and have not been there yet, add Seville to your list for a weekend break. It's a fabulous place with loads to see and do, great weather and it is full of brilliant tapas bars. For guidance and to help in the planning, have a look at http://www.exploreseville.com/ written by Jeff Spielvogel who is my hero. His site and information became our bible so check the site out.

No comments: