Monday, January 09, 2012

New Year, New Plans

 A very very Happy new Year to you all and I do wish you a year full of health, happiness and great success, whatever that means to you.


As always at this time of the year, I'm feeling really excited and upbeat. I love this time of the year, the new canvas, the new start and my energy levels are always high. One of my intentions this year is to keep those energy levels high all year through so I'm going to be working on looking after and nurturing me throughout the 12 months ahead.

What have you considered as your intentions for this fabulous year? please do share them in the comments below.  Writing them down and committing them to others does make a big difference and doing that you're likely to be much more successful.

I was asked last week what my year ahead was going to look like and what I was planning to create so I'm going to share those thoughts with you. It's a mix of both really.

This year I am creating:
* my new website, out in a week or two
* at least one 'experience' in Burgundy, France with the wonderful Janice Barnett - http://www.thereallybigdreamcompany.com/site/
* walking two more sections of the 'Camino' - long distance footpath that I'm walking, only 1000 miles. Have a look at my blog about it if you want some more information - http://teresaandheatherwalkthecamino.blogspot.com/
* a more balanced life
* employing more staff to build the team
* taking my blogging workshop to the masses
* my 'Party with Pazazz in early Dec 2012
* publishing two books
* developing a couple of new coaching products
* investment in building great quality relationships
* tripling the income of the company

* a wonderful 80th birthday for my mum
* losing weight and keeping it off
* good quality family time with my husband and daughter through family days and holidays

Well there I am baring my soul and my plans to you. Do feel able to keep me in check about all of these things, I love accountability, it works really well for me.

They say, if you do the same thing, you will always get the same results, well this year, I want different results so I'm doing things differently. Watch out.

And if you've not thought about it already, it's still not too late, think about what you want your year to look like, what do you want to create and then add those ideas and plans to the comment box as well as any other comments you may have. I really look forward to hearing from you.

Vive 2012!!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Fabulous New Blog Heather! Pazazztastic I love it! Looking forward to seeing what evolves and comes out of your new 2012 vision and plans. Your list looks long but well achievable! Good luck.....lots of fun trips and spa dates will keep you motivated! Stay Brilliant and perky! Ruth x

Cherry said...

Great blog, Heather. It made me write down not just business goals but some personal ones too. Looking forward to hearing how your year evolves as we travel Joey's Lifestyle Business Programme together.

Lou said...

Great post! You're an inspiration to me.

My personal intentions for work are to:
- stop multi-tasking. I am unlearning this as a "skill". Do one thing at a time
- work out my schedule in advance, leaving some space for recovery / downtime (doing events you really need this and I sometimes forget it!)


For family and friends:
- listen carefully to everything they say. Do not aim to solve problems. Just be there for them
- make sure you give them all the time they deserve. Plan treasured time together

For myself:
- do not put myself last
- listen to my body, and rest when I need it
- make each space I work or play in beautiful!

SJBRJB2010 said...

Great blog as always Heather and you have now prompted me to write mine down! You taught me so well but I have to keep myself in check and actually DO all that you said!! And now I shall get my post it notes out! Happy New Year S xx