Thursday, January 12, 2012

More testimonials like this please.

Posted on facebook this testimonial was a wonderful surprise, not asked for, it was clearly heart felt and isn't that what we are all aiming for -

" You will be pleased to know I can't stop blogging! It's your darn fabulous workshop that's done it! I now blog or write so much that my keyboard is getting worn out. I need to reign in in a bit. I am averaging one new newletter/blog a week....is this too much? I can't remember what you said about frequency. Anyhow...just thought you would like to know that you inspired me. Stay perky. "

It was from the lovely Ruth Keel from http://www.superstyling.me.uk/ whose website you must check out. Ruth is a reasonably new contact of mine but we've had coffee together, had lots of chats on social media therefor building our relationship and she came on my December Blogging Masterclass. I would say that investing in our relationship has already shown results.

If you are interested in attending my blogging masterclasses in 2012, either comment below or drop me an email at heather@waringwell.com and if you'd be interested in finding out more about asking for and using testimonials or investing in building relationships again comment or email me.

2 comments:

Ruth Keel said...

Hi Heather, Thanks for the link back and the nice comments. It's great when you meet someone with the same energy and I think we both have a similar positive outlook on life. Networking is the new 'staying home and hiding behind your laptop' and pretty good fun at the same time. I'd others to join your workshops and meet each other and make connections. Stay inspired! Ruth x

codiart said...

Hi Heather I read your blog and it looks like You know what You are talking about, I am not so good in networking as I love to make Art. But as I joined the blog challenge I do my best to get better.Thank You again for reading my blog. Coby Lange