Thursday, September 24, 2009

What, no blog posts?

What have I been doing since September 11th?

A quick trip through my diary reminds me of :
  • A very sociable weekend catching up with friends
  • a hectic but wonderful couple of days coaching NHS staff in the Chelmsford area as part of a Leadership Course they are doing. They were all fantastic people and I get to see them twice again as part of this initiative.
  • some one to one clients on career and life management issues and also stress management
  • the discovery of a suspected Achilles problem and research to find out what I could do about that
  • a cancelled EEG walk as a result of my discovery above
  • networking
  • webinar planning with MediaCoach
  • paperwork
Yes, it has been busy and I believe that because of that the creativity was not there for me to write.
Sun is shining this morning and it's stunning. I'm holding off my return to walking until tomorrow for my Friday group and then we'll give it an air before the walking trip to France next week. More about that later.

No comments: