Monday, October 27, 2008

Here's to 'chill' time.

Have just had a really chilled weekend.

We were childless as Ellie had gone off to stay with some friends and Alan and I decided not to plan at all but just to 'do' what we felt like. It was bliss. We took time to enjoy breakfast, we talked, cooked a wonderful meal on Saturday night and caught up on a film or two.

He ran, I walked, we slept long, we wandered round the house and decided what things needed to do done - that really made me feel great as I had been feeling a little out of control re the house - now we just need to put a time line on it all.

I recommend it. If you manage to have a weekend for you or you and a partner, really do what you want to. Ditch the cleaning, get rid of the 'we shoulds' and chill. W don't do it enough.

Enjoy.

No comments: