Saturday, January 29, 2011

Blogs, blogs and more blogs!

Having been through a time of clarification recently, I've spent many hours recently sorting out my blogs.

I believe it's true to say that when I starting blogging I decided to have one blog which allowed me to talk about everything I do. However, that doesn't really suit anymore so I now have three blogs.

This one, Heather Waring's Business Pazazz! is the blog for my business which includes my networking and work through Athena, my one to one clients, my work as Business Manager to MediaCoach and all other business related issues.


Heather Waring and the East End Girls is where I get to talk about all the great walks and adventures I do with my fabulous walking group, the East End Girls. This year, we have yet to decide on a challenge as such but some of us will be going to France in early September to celebrate our 5th birthday in Burgundy at Les Cerisiers, run by Mark and Janice of http://www.thereallybigdreamcompany.com 

Finally Heather and Teresa walk the Camino is just what the title says and you can find out what we've experienced so far as well as following us as we walk further and get closer to the French/ Spanish Border. Next trip is in May.

A word of warning though, as all of these blogs are about different aspects of my life the content is likely to overlap as one often informs the other. Which ever blog you choose to read or follow, do enjoy and please comment. You can of course follow all three and if you gain insight, information, entertainment and joy, please encourage others to follow too.

Thanks.

No comments: