Friday, July 11, 2008

Chaos, or not really!

Feeling rather out of control as I survey all I have to do personally and professionally before going on leave.

It's been a hectic few months which is great as many plans are coming to fruition and it's so exciting. I've also been taking on more one to one clients and I love working out their needs and tailoring walking plans to deliver what they want.

At the same time as all this is happening, it's Ellie's last few weeks at Junior school and life is full of parties, trips, performances etc all which require planning, chauffering and shopping - I just spent a couple of ddays getting all her new school uniform.

...and I'm still celebrating my big 50, although I feel more like 30!! Hope I look it too.

Trying to manage all of this and one way is not to lie in bed mulling it over but to get up and take action, hence sitting in my office working through it all at 5.15 a.m. Sanity and control is seeping in though so good plan really.

Hope you're sleeping soundly.

No comments: